Re: help! (fuel pump part number)

I think I just helped myself, I found a badass reference list and
found that it won't fit my car, only an 84-92 golf 1.8 litre.
IF anyone needs this pump, please email me and I'll send you
his direction since I don't wanna swamp the guy by sending
his name to the list.

This is the cross reference chart I found, pretty cool....

http://www.bba-reman.com/volkswagen/volkswagen.htm