MK1 Windshield Gasket - VeeParts

Anybody got any experience with VeeParts.. or with the
windshield gasket they sell for the MK1?  I'm
considering getting one from there since I'll be out
in SD next week I'd like to know if anybody knows if
it is a quality piece or not. I can supposedly get one
locally but....
PS.. email direct cause I'm tooo busy painting &
sanding & painting & sanding lately to read my
digests.  :-)

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
1987 16V Scirocco
1979 Scirocco - 7 high build Primer layers so far!!! sanding sanding sanding sanding sanding - Paint SOOON!!!!!
1997 Tacoma 4x4 V6 Xtracab VWHAULER
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith