Re: Re:car parts(from my first)

I had Floyd, a little teddy bear, about 2" high, that
I found when I used to janitor an old local theater
when I was 16...that was 24 years ago.  Floyd sat on
the dash or in the grab handle of my first 4 cars,
(two Triumphs, a Fiat 128, a '64 Pontiac Convertible,
etc.) then when I got into dubs he was in the little
under-dash pocket that was on '85 Jettas and Golfs,
and did some Corrado time as well.

Floyd's been retired, the UV rays gave him cancer and
all his little tiny wood chips started falling out his
back.  And a dog chewed his little ears off to nubs.
He's now resting quietly in a zip-lock bag somewhere,
I'll have to pull him out and "dash" him for Daun's.

I sure do miss my old pal (sob).

Ron