Re: [partswanted] CV's

My local FLAPS owner/buddy Mac, who's a dubber, tells
me to buy the brand-new individual German CV's vs. the
fully rebuilt axles...can't remember the manufacturer
- but even though one CV is about 70% the price of a
whole new axle, he still swears by them.

$0.02...but when the owner of the parts place tells me
what to buy re: quality, I usually listen!  He knows
what he gets back under warranty better than I do!

Ron