Rear Wiper Motor

Has any one rebuilt the rear wiper motor? Mine locked up on me last night, I
tore it apart and the windings are good and the motor turns under power when
not in the casing. When I re-assemble the unit the motor heats up (and I
mean heats up, I burnt my fingers) but won't spin. I noticed that the back
plate is riveted on and I am assuming that the transfer gear has locked up.
Any tips on a rebuild would be helpful, or is it easier just to replace it?
If the answer is to replace anyone got a good source for one?

Brian Wagner
Senior Manager - Sales Administration
Phone: 972-756-5533
Fax: 972-550-1255