RE: Attention Brett V. (ha!)

At 11:58 PM -0400 5/9/01, Brett Van Sprewenburg wrote:

>OH, and the Toyota rides sooo much better over the expansion joints
>in the highway then the coilovers I had on the roc.

He's lying, of course.

He didn't go with a Toyota.  He went totally air-cooled.  Sweet stock
split-window Bug, ditched his wife's 1.8t Passat for a Microbus, and
got a Fastback for a winter car.

Hangs out with all these 50-somethings that talk about the good old
days when you could rebuild a motor with a screwdriver and a bent
paperclip and sneer at the thought of radiators.

We'll all miss Brett.  But apparently his Scirocco found a good home
north of the border, if it isn't all Botch. <G>

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |