Re: [Sighting/request] Who's got the flyer?, or, who's got the stickers?

Certainly would like to stick one or two of dem stickers on my Rocc too!!

I'd even slap together a nice graphic for a flyer....

----Original Message Follows----
From: Nate Mellom <bronson@inwave.com>
Subject: [Sighting/request] Who's got the flyer?, or, who's got the
stickers?
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 21:46:38 -0500

I know there was a bunch of dialogue a while back about .org stickers (I
got a set from Potterman a while back), but I never did figure out
exactly who had them or when they'd be available.  Here's the deal.....

Driving to work this morning, I was just getting on the Beltline in
Madison (WI) and what do I spy ahead of me?  A black 16v!  In the land
of rare rocs, it was neat to see one 1) actually driving, 2) driving in
the same direction as me and 3) seen while I was driving one of mine (I
always see them while I'm in other cars).  I was in my '81.  I sped up,
caught up to him, passed him, exchanged glances and we drove all the way
down the beltline, more or less together.  He got off at an exit, I kept
going.  But it was SOOO COOL!!  Problem is, I look like some loser in my
'81, because I have rusty fenders, mismatched wheels (I still have my
snow tires on my GTi rims on the front, stock on the rear).  I think i
look like a poser when in fact I'm an enthusiast in a not-so-perfect
car.  I want to put .org stickers on my '81 so I actually have some
bearing in the Scirocco world when I happen to see another one.  So, who
has stickers, and how can I get a set.
Yellow would be yummy.

Thanks much,
Nate