Re: AAAHHHH!!!! [15's in a roc?]

how about running only one of those 15's on a bridged channel out of the amp?
One 15 should be way more than enough bass for almost anyone, unless you
are trying to shake your roc to pieces.  These cars are are small and have
pretty decent acoustics, most of the time a 10 or 12 with a decent amount
of power will play louder than you can deal with anyway.  You might be able
to make the spare tire well into part of the enclosure, with a raised trunk
floor, as some others have done, or at least it would be easier to find
room for a single box against the seat back between the shock towers.

Eric Person
86.5 16v