From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of '84 Scirocco
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 5:13 PM
To: vw list Scirocco List
Subject: Dumb wheel questions

Hello all

Sorry if these questions seem as dumb to you as they do to me.  A friend who
recently got a nice '87 16V is upgrading his wheels and giving me his 15"
teardrops for free.  So my questions are:

1 - will I notice any driving improvements from my 13" tarantulas?

2 - will I need to get an alignment?

3 - uh, that's it.

Greg

--