Engine for sale 200+hp

Ok.
While I was searching for engine ideas, the shop I deal with in Albany is
selling/has a customer selling a insane engine.
If some of this info makes 0 sense, its because I was trying to copy my
friends less than good handwriting.

2.L 16v
kent 276 cams
83mm 10/1 cast vw pistons
all ARP hardware
new belts/water pump/oil pump
kent cam gear
engine balanced and blue printed
vw springs and retainers : revs to 8500rpm
applied flow prepped head w/ 5 angle valve job & port matching
Plus a bunch of other stuff.
was used for only 2 months.
it has about 200+ hp at the crank and around 155hp at the wheels.
Im told it has very little low end, but the high end is awesome.

for more info contact Adam or AJ at 518.489.8400
or online a www.apgmotorsports.com

Josh[deady]Able
87 16v Seidl