Re: typeR vs 83 GTI last sunday....

I got to experience the same face wiping thing the first day I pulled mine
out of storage . Two guys in an integra pulled up on the highway smiling and
gigling then downshifted , that was the last I saw of them (he who laughs
last laughs best) .

On a another note , this year so far 3 people have pulled up and asked me
what kind of car is that . One was a WRX who went way out of his way to catch
me to ask , I was wondering what he was doing driving wild while I watched in
the rearview .
I guess the collector plate and shaved rear badges throws them off .

Stay tuned for this weekends drag kills , I hear a certain supercharged VR6
is trying to dethrown the king of the MN VWs .

Jasin
tomorrow full clutch, driveshaft and suspension teardown