more roc sightings...who's got the flyer?

I saw a descent 16v Sunday, had no flyers, so I wrote down the scirocco.org
addy and a small note asking the owner to check out the site & to sign up on
the mailing list.

Then tonight I just saw a fairly beat-up 8v along Dale Mabry and did the
same thing.

Wow. TWO IN ONE WEEK!!

I'm gonna be going nUckin futz at Cincy this year, y'all will know who I am
'cause I'll be the one drooling profusely at everyone's rocs.

So where's the flyer that I can print & use instead of crappy note pad
paper?

Dan
'87 16v 'Rocco
'87 16v (unibody FS $1)