: List: Tire rubbing on the outer wall. !!!

List,

    Ok... the tire is rubbing really BAD right by the wheel archers. "where
the wheel wells meet the ground effects."
The plastic wheel wells are getting all chopped up.

    I fist thought it was the springs making a duck the duck noise  but
found out it was the tires rubbing.

My rims are: 14 x 6    ....... and tire size is 195 55

    I didn't have any problem with the HOR springs! This only started  when
I put Suspension Techniques springs on last week. "I guess I messed up!"

Dan Kraus