Re: TT racing downpipe?

> The only downside is that it is kinda loud, compared
> to the stock
> cat/downpipe.

Kind of loud...  Hahahah.....  Its down right
deafining.  Little kids will run away when you start
your car.  I was driving up a long hill in Jersey (on
the way to waterfest) in 4th doing 90.  My friend
looks over at the car next to me and there was a girl
covering her ears,  and putting her head between her
knees.  Apparantly the sound was a little loud to her.
 TT race dp and catback exhaust.