Re: Alarms and door locks

  I really would not know, but I suspect the Channel #2 output would be
it, and that would be programmable. Or maybe you have to press "lock"
and "Aux" together ... Just guessing, I don't even have a clue what that
alarm looks like - but I have been reading a lot on alarms lately :-)

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v, happily alarmed for 15 1/2 years