door rekeying service

*** blatant advertisement below ***

  i'm willing to perform this minor service to those of you whom have
multiple keys for your scirocco. if you send me the key you want your
locks rekeyed to (usually your ignition key), i will perform the service
for $10 + $5 core + shipping for your tumblers OR if you send me the
tumblers, i can deduct the $5. i'm not saying that everyone will find
this worthwhile, but i managed to rekey my two doors and hatch the other
day in less than an hour (includes removing and replacing the locks).
have yet to figure out gas caps and will do gloveboxes when i have a few
donor locks for those. if you're intersted, e-mail me privately.

*** non-blatant advertisement ***

  i plan on going ouut to work on the '84 tonight to hopefully get the
clutch to disengage. thanx to all who offered the broken finger
suggestioin. hopefully that's all it is.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com