Re: [Cincy] Western US - Who is driving out this year?

Are you western guys planning on taking I-80 across illinois/indiana or
getting on I-74 right on the Iowa border? And what time do you plan to be
coming through Illinois?  I think we have both myself and Josh Strait here
in Champaign/Urbana.  BTW, Josh, what time were you thinking of leaving?  I
was thinking of heading out sometime early on friday, but if you guys were
going to be coming through this way, we could meet up whenever.  If you
needed a place to spend the night, I'm sure you could crash at our place if
you wanted.

Eric Person
86.5 16v