Re: Koni Sport Adjustables]

On Sun, 6 May 2001 11:47:50 -0600 (MDT) Night Shadow
<soltwede@privateI.com> writes:
>> don't fill the strut tube completely full or you will think the new
>> insert is leaking (and also leak onto the rotors. BAD.) when the
>liquid
>> (of your choice) expands and overflows out of the tube. fill it
>about
>> half full when the insert is installed.
>
>Shawn, is this what really happened on the WF trip?

Nope. I really wish it was. It was completely blown out and a remember
the bridge uneveness somewhere in indiana on our way to Kruckers place.
It was not long after that you took over the driving duties and almost
rearened that guy. (shock oil on the LF rotor.) I had problems on the
autox course at WF with the brakes locking the RF tire and almost no
braking on the LF tire. Ah well, live and learn. I replaced the whole set
of shocks under the warranty when I got home and they've been good since.
Im about to take them off the 84 and have them double adjustable modified
and rebuilt for the 70 FSP car. Bilsteins will go on the 84 but not until
after ND.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!