Re: New Gauge Faces

At 5:32 PM -0600 5/6/01, Jody Bailey wrote:

>  I am sure others will chime in here to tell you how nice
>Brett's gauge faces are.
>
>Jody Bailey -satisfied customer of Brett's gauge faces
>http://www.scirocco8v.com

I will second the motion.  They do NOT come off....well, not without
the proper application of Heat and Chemicals.

I had a prototype in orange on my convertible thinking I wanted to
paint it red at one point, then decided to go with red gauges, so
last weekend, Brett swapped 'em for me.....

Formula 409 just annoyed them, rubbing alcohol was a mere bother.  It
took the heat gun and turpentine to get the old ones to break free...

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |