Re: I may not make it to Cincy...

A couple of weeks ago, I was considering trying to make it there myself.
Even though I no longer have the 'roc, I figured I could bring the 944
and let some people have some first hand experience in the ongoing 16V v.
944 debate.  Unfortunately, while playing soccor I had my left leg
planted kicking at the ball when someone came in and clipped the side of
my knee, which left me with about a half-dozen cracks in the top of my
tibia (we can't figure out why the bone broke and not the knee, but I'm
not complaining!), so I think I'll just stay put...

So now I'm hobbling on by the 944 to drive my dad's V6 Camry.  Nice car,
but boring as Hell.  Almost as exciting as a blender (the blender wins
because it can make a margarita!).

Oh well, at least I can park in all of the really cool parking spots...

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz") SOLD
'85 Jetta
'87 Porsche 944