Scirocco-l member to be in Max Power!

Folks, thanks for all the wonderful car pictures. I've actually . The big
winner is Steve Husaim with his very clean alpine white Scirocco 16v. This
shot got the okay because a) the resolution was very sharp, b) the car wore
no racing stickers, and c) the photo was taken in a very pretty-rural
setting.

However, I really loved the photo of Doug Teulie's car ripping through an
autocross course. So, it is now immortalized as my desktop wallpaper. :^)
Thanks again, everybody. I'd like to see you at the Waterfest RoadRally this
July.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut