Re: [mostly non-roc] Cool, rare car sightings

They aren't very expensive really, at least as far as exotics go.  But
if you get one,
buy one that someone has put  a chevy 350 in or something cause the
original motor
is shit, it has a problem with top end lubrication.  It's the motor that
almost put Volvo
out of business, it was a big thorn in there side at least.