Re: [SUSPENSION] Questions

This is my simple way of thinking.

> shocks,

These are the housing and insert as one unit.  That is what you have on the
rear.

coilovers,

You take a shock and thread the body to take spring seats that are
adjustable in height and you have a coilover

 inserts ???

These will go in the front.  There is a cap that screws onto the housing and
holds the insert in place.

And Would I want to opt for knonis instead of
> Bilstein ?

I've got Bilsteins but the choice is yours.  I haven't heard of anyone
getting Bilsteins and then wanting to change to something else.

Kervin Ridgley
86 Scirocco II 8v now with H&R's and Bilsteins
92 Golf GL on death row