CINCY - Pleeze note! (long)

Hey all,

Couple things now that Cincy is less than a month away...

If you haven't made your hotel reservations yet, I strongly
suggest you do so - I do not have room for folks who end up
without a room.  Peter was kind enough to set up a group
rate at the hotel under Scirocco.org.  The rate is $67 a
night for a double and is good THROUGH MAY 11 - this
upcoming FRIDAY.  The phone number is (937) 383-3950 - call
now!

For anyone planning on driving through Dayton on I-75 to
U.S. 35 - think again.  The exit from 75 to 35 is closed
for construction and 75 is a disaster through downtown.  If
you're coming from either the north or west, continue (or
get onto) I-70 Eastbound and take it to I-675.  Take 675
south to Ohio 235 South (or East, whatever it is).  This
will run into U.S. 68 - turn South towards Xenia.

And for anyone coming from north of Columbus on I-71, you
might try hitting 670 on the north side and go west a
couple exits to Rt. 315 South.  Take 315 south - I-71 will
merge into it just south of downtown.  I-71 through
downtown generally gets pretty congested, this route avoids
it.

I've taken Monday off, so if anyone wants to stick around
and get a fresh start for home in the morning, that'd be
cool too.

More notes as they are thought of.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian