RE: ND ND ND

Last year, I drove my '87 8v Scirocco out from Atlanta.  Took 4 days.  I
told stories about that roadtrip for the next 4 months. :)

I recommend the trip, and bring a camera, you'll drive by some _incredible_
places to take pictures (Mt. Evans comes to mind - 50 miles outside Denver,
highest paved road in the US.  You drive to the parking lot at 14,160 feet,
and then walk a short path to the literal top of the mountain)

This year, my '81 S may not be attending - from what I can tell, I have a
leaking head gasket.  I'll be looking at the back of the engine tomorrow
(where the leak was coming from) to make sure.  *sigh*

-Pat