Re: Suspension advice wanted plz: (NOW) lowered cars and Boge's

On Thu, 03 May 2001 12:21:13 -0400 "Victor Farren" <vfarren@rrs.cdie.org>
writes:

>roads is Washington, DC are CRAAAP, but the front Turbos didn't last
>too long on the 16v.  All in all, I got about 3.5 -4 years out of the
>Turbos.

I think thats about thye life of a set of turbogas shox. I have had mine
on the GLi for 4 years. A little soft but they're still work fine for the
car. YM-WILL-V.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!