Re: Wondering about A-Arms and control arms was [: Bilstein Shocks]

> Unless yours are bent, keep the old ones and just get
> new goodies - save yourself $50-75.  I believe he has
> a bushing kit that has both bushings and hardware, and
> ball joint bolts (not the joints themselves).

Get the new control arms... On my old A2GTI I put lowering
spring on and after a few months the pass side control arm
broke in half and the driver side was severly bent/bowed.
They're not that expensive, the money you save by not
buying them may be spent on a tow truck. Just speaking from
experience, your milage may vary...

=====
Jason Adams
Fahrvergnugen Forever :) Oo=w=oO
84 rocco 16v
84 rocco turbo (project stage)
98 chevy Z71 (cause everyone needs a truck!)
...I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter...