Junk-yard exploring possible order taking

Hey ya'll
in the next week I will be traveling to several junk-yards with a digital
camera. I need a few things anyway. I will be posting pictures of the cars
up on my website. are there any particular views that you would like?

are there any hard to find parts that you want me to look for. I'm bad
about shipping, but I'll be happy to bring the parts up to Cincy.

brian
87 16v awaiting parts... still
81S 	--valid title
	-- goobered wiring/carb
	-- considering trade for parts for my 16v
	-- but i might just keep it, dunno cant tell the wife tho.