Re: (WAS) Re:Suspension advice wanted plz: (NOW) lowered cars and Boge's

Progas are not a good idea with lowering springs - I used them with H&Rs and
they were terrible. Turbogas are more suited to lowering springs; Progas are
designed specifically for stock height springs, as I found out AFTER I had
bought & installed them. If you are going for really low springs, full
bilstein struts or something equivalent, instead of cartridge inserts, is
what you need. My H&Rs were supposed to give somewhere aroung 55-60mm drop
on a MKI rabbit and were fine with Bilstein struts but were no good with
turbogas or progas inserts. Now I'm running slightly more sensible eibachs!

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins.