Update FS: Xenon Air dam (mk1?)

Thanks to Andre There is a good picture of one that is painted on a mk1.
that can be seen at the URL that Andre Provided

that is correct. cause I was looking at the lens/air holes not the corners

Dont want to steer anybody wrong.
brian

  http://mk1scirocco.com/scirocco/pics/mk1/_xenon/silver_xenon.jpg