Re: Bentley

"eric rocco" <eric_rocco@hotmail.com> wrote:
so if anyone else has an extra one they would consider selling, i need on
e. or if anyone knows a place to get one for less than 43 bucks. let me know

I got mine from the "used" section of chapters.ca for $28 Canadian (about 18
USD) including the shipping. That should qualify as a cheapass Ron TM special.
Check out their site, they should ship to the US.(I know they have been doing
some sort of merger with Indigo books, so the name may have changed, they are
the Canadian equivalent of Borders) As for used, I expected it to have grease
all over it, but it WAS shiny and new, not so any more!(and who cares
anyway?)