Re: Under the hood foam revisited.

Cory.Langford@icbc.com writes:

<<
 I don't quite remember, but I don't think my '77 MK1 had this under the
 hood..  >>

  MK 1's didn't come with this stuff (now someone with a late MK1 will prolly
prove me wrong), and with all the carpeting and other sound padding removed,
it's a slightly noisey beastie, but nothing that can't be solved with a
better exhaust (read as:non-leaking), Dyno-mat and new sound padding and
carpet.

Carl
77rocco
89fox