Re: folding donw MKI rear seat?

There are two hooks at the very top corners of the seat, you have to stick your finger
through a hole in the body thats between the rear wheel well and the flat plate of
metal that holds and sits flush with the rear trunk cover, with me on this? you should
feel a little hook, push it up (be careful I've cut myself before in that spot) it
should be attached to the other one so you only have to lift one, and the seat should
be able to be pushed forward. If you dont know what I'm talking about just look around
between the rear wheel wells and the back seat (top corners) you'll find it. I dont
think the seats were really meant to be tilted forward because this is a very
inconvenient way to put them forward. but then again maybe my Rocc was just missing
some latch er somethin.

Good luck
Nathan M