Re: Coolant disposal? everyday is earth day

I know that in some states/cities, you need a certificate stating that
the refrigerant has been removed from old refrigerators before they
will haul them off. My mom had to pay $65 for some one to come out and
remove/certify that the refrigerant was removed before the city would
take it.

I don't know that refrigerators use R-12, but obviously there is a
mobile solution.

HTH,
-Keith