From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Daun Yeagley
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 12:26 AM
To: Neal Tovsen; DAN; scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Mk1 paint pics posted to my URL

--- Neal Tovsen <sixteen.volt@gte.net> wrote:
> Dude, that looks AWESOME! I hope you're ready to do a
> full presentation at
> Cincy, 'cause I bet I'm not the only one who will bombard
> you with questions.
> You bring the overheads, and I'll bring the slide
> projector and the pointing
> stick. :)
>
> Neal
> '88 16v
> '77 TBD

Tsk Tsk - how 1980s.  Powerpoint!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,                Parting out:
'82 Pickup                     '80 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v                '85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v               '87 Scirocco 8v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian