Re: Clutch question. New Plan

In a message dated 4/28/01 12:15:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
andrecnp@hotmail.com writes:

I would if i could but
a: dont have the tech skills (at least I dont think I do)
b: dont have a place to do it (yes my uncle works at a shop but doesn't
have
all the perks as yet)
c: risk of injury v. benefit ratio...
d: warranty
e: expert eyes looking at all the other options (this might just turn out
be a bad clutch cable *on my knees praying*)
f: I dont really have the time to put into such a project (12 hour shifts,
24 hour every 4th night)

Just what are the symptoms?

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)