Re: 50mm TB.... Now Awaiting test.

WOW! I just drove 100 miles with the new system.
Man. I would love to swear but ...... WOW...
I changed the TB to the 50mm and also changed the air flow plate. It went
from 50mm to 80mm. I want to pick up some 80mm plastic pipe & couplers to
play with the air intake . It still has the smaller intake hose. (No I will
not swiss cheese the air box...)

At 90 mph, I could still put my foot down and out accellerate any car on the
road...

(Honest officer...Its 20 years old with 300,000 miles! How could i be doing
such a thing...) Jeeze...

Well, after writing this I feel the need to go for another drive.. Don't
know why....

Julie