Houston we have ignition!!

Finally, the temps reached the mid 60's yesterday and I finally had a chance
to tinker on the Roc that hasn't run for almost a month. Tried to crank it
around 10am and still same response as before....good strong cranks but no
fire. I tried everyone's suggestions, ground wires, fuses, etc. Finally
pulled the plugs (thanks Tberk)....ah hah! Soaked with raw gas. So I let it
sit open in the sun for about 4 hours while I cleaned my battery terms and
other electrical connections. Putting the plugs back in was fun, #3 cylinder
hole had a portion of seal closing the shaft down to the plug and I kept
losing my plug socket down the hole. Always the little things ya
know....Plugs in, tools away, ready to try again.....
roll, roll, roll...vroom, almost. Second try fired right up. Took a nice
country cruise to get reacquainted, man I missed my baby. Anyway, thanks to
everyone who sent suggestions.........Roc on!
Jon Palm
88 16v
Virginia