re: Cincy Caravan. NJ PA NY areas.

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 06:44:49 -0800 (PST), Daun Yeagley said:

>  --- Dan Kraus <dirtbike@warwick.net> wrote:
>  > - Matt- the dates are 2,3,and 4th I believe. Go to
>  > Scirocco.org for all the
>  > info.
>
>  Close - June 1-3.  :-)
>
>  > This is going to be my 1st year, I'm so excited!
>
>  Woo hoo!  Glad to hear you're gonna try and make it!

<mumbles to himself, hoping the INS would hurry the F Up and give his green
card so he can attend Cincy>

I know my car can make it easy, drove up from texas, to Montreal with it...
GRIN, and I replaced alot of stuff in the last 3 months on it.
now if the INS could work as fast as I do.... I might make it Cincy, but the
oddas are against it

[note] for the ones wondering what I am babbling about... hes the short
version, I am canadian, waitting after a green card so I can get back to the
usa (texas)
and during my wait period (running almost 1 year (july) now) I am not allowed
to travel to the usa. it would cancel my request for a green card.

--
Patrick Bureau
1985 8v Titian Red Scirocco