Great Lakes Caravan?

Just outta pure curiosity, seeing as this is my first Cincy trip, and I'm
doing it on a SLIGHT risk, seeing as I've done some hard time with my car,
but no long distance like this, who, in all, is coming from Canada and
Michigan, and gonna be going through Detroit, and has been there before? I
could use someone to follow....

Phoenix Wolf ^^~
ICQ#53963830
http://www.side7.com/art/mattwolf/gallery.html
"Unrestrained determination. Set ablaze for liberation." - Freedom Or Fire,
Fear Factory
My Furry Code! FCWw2drsw A+ C- D H+ M- P++++ R T+++ W Z Sm# RLBM/RB a cn+
d++ e f++ h* iwf+ j+ p- sm-