Re: replacing side mouldings

I have in the works a supplier who will make available some magnetic moldings for side impact protection on our roccos. Apply them when needed, peel them off at will and store them in your trunk. Or if you park in a conjested areas all the time, just leave them on all the time.   Protect your baby with a set of magnetic door bumpers. If there is interest in an order I can get on it. Custom made for any car, start at $60.00.

David Guido
Wassersport
http://www.justwebit.com/members/37005/index.shtml