RE: Help! does any one have some vdo gauges for sale?

<>
Question is, can it be put into VDO format to keep the look?  I don't want
some pigged-out looking gauge that doesn't match the theme of the others...
<>

Yeah, I have to say, I'd like to have an air/fuel gauge too, but alas, I
have the Audi gauges (which happen to match the font of the main cluster)
and would like to keep it all the 'same'.

Does anyone know of such a beast?
Do they make them with a needle instead of digital?

TIA,
Dan
'87 16v 'Rocco
'00 Jetta