Brakes - How to tell them apart?

Hi

At some point the brakes of my roc has been changed. It's only the front brakes but that's all I know of the conversion. I can see that they are vented...not with holes but they're hollow. It's soon due for a brake job and its kind of difficult to buy parts for something you don't know what is...well it's not really difficult but just plain stupid!?! Well - I just wanted to know how you can tell from which car the calipers and rotors are from. Neither do I know the origins of the master cylinder (the vacuum brake thingie). Mine has 2 sensors on it and it doesn't look like the one in the Haynes manual (bigger infact).
Well if you guys can supply me with information my roc will be lokking forward to some "Green stuff" pads and maybe a SS brake hose kit. That should sharpen the braking...
It can't be that costly can it? - any euro listers have any idea of a price?

Thanks ! !

Morten Nielsen
Denmark
76' Roc TS 1.6 (Carb)