Re: Simply incredible. Euro bumper Shipping

Hello,

> Were these Mk1, or Mk2 bumpers?
> I thought long items like that couldn't be shipped from Germany to USA.

that's true, at least not with Deutsche Post.

with UPS yes, but the price is too high.

> Or anyone in Germany or elsewhere in Europe wanna make some money for a set
> of Mk1 Scirocco euro bumpers :)

it's not a money thing.
the time it was possible to ship bumpers with Deutsche post, I was able to get
a set of good Mk1 bumpers to Eric Soltwedel, he paid $180 for it, shipping already included.

BUT if you ship them with UPS,
shipping will be at least $250 for a 20kg 40x40x165cm cardbox from Germany to USA,
you can check that yourself at www.UPS.com

I guess I have written that now at least 1000times so far...  :-))

friendly Greetings
Dirk