Re: Cincy 2k+1 - It snowed today in Cleavland!

--- T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> wrote:

> If it's spring everywhere but in Cleveland, what will the
> weather bring
> the 1st week in June? OMG! 16F below Zeeeero!

Please note that Cleveland is in northern Ohio and right on
the lake.  I'm a good 4 hours south of there.  Although our
weather has been unusually cold the last couple days, it
will be back in the 50s tomorrow with more sunshine.  By
June temps generally average low 70s for highs.

Snow?  What's that?  No accumulation here since, what,
January?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian