Re: Distributor 2

Well, I changed mine once since I've owned the car.  That was at least six
years ago.  If the original distributor lasted 90k, then I should be getting
close to needing another one in the next year or so.  That's not a
ridiculous replacement schedule, but not having to pay $275 every time would
be nice.  How much do you figure the billet distributor will cost?  If you
own the car long enough to change the distributor twice, will the billet
distributor pay for itself?

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition