Re: Stumped by a Canadian Tire Teenager behind a counter

I strongly reccomend avoiding the canadian tire
pumps... They usually use a plastic pump impeller
pressed onto the steel pump shaft. The reason they
need to know the number of bolts is beause they only
sell you HALF a pump---> the bushing cartridge and
impeller. (the part that bolts to the block, you
keep.)
You're far better off using a german made pump. Try
techtonics tuning, as they sell new german pumps for a
good deal. Naturally, I could suggest someone who may
have a 34000 km WHOLE german pump you could have for
$35 cdn....
Partsfinder.

HREF="http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel">http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel</A>
> - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
> '84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
> '84-Rabbit GTI - future DCI drag car
> '77-Rabbit - project
> '80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo,
> 6 speed, widebody?)

=====
78 rabbit diesel   84 rabbit diesel x3
82 rabbit l        83 rabbit gl