Re: Here a thought on pre-ass. kits

Ok,
I am going to look into making a preassembled plug it in kit for my 16v.
And possibly selling a few after I get it done. So if there are any
suggestions other than the FAQ. This is planned on being a straight drop
in no cut plugin so the wiring will be a little longer than is required if
you cut the wires.

I'll try to bring the cost down as much as possible, but hey hopefully
this will be a straight drop in for anybody who wants relayed lights.

Fair warning my stuff tends to be overbuilt, and im rather slow...
If your interested and what you would pay would help to...
I am estimating about $100.00 for a harness that fits. and looks good. I
am starting with the 87 16v ... cause thats what i own..

I'll let you know how it goes.
brian