Re: I'm going to meet Mr.Giugiaro with my rocco:)

I can only imagine the confusion this must be causing people
considering I _just_ posted yesterday all the information about this
event with a plea that someone go to this show with their pristine Mk1...
Oh, the humanity... :]  Glad someone came through.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net