Re: TV siting

Hah, just got a NEW sighting!

I took a MSF (Motorcycle Saftey Foundation) Riders Course this weekend.
Had alot of old dumb saftey movies we had to watch, and guess what, an 82
Silver Scirocco in every one!

Eric

On Sun, 25 Mar 2001, T. Reed wrote:

> In the latest episode of The Lone Gunmen (last friday, mar 23) on fox,
> there was a gray(?) scirocco parked in the impoundment lot where the guys
> discovered the prescription number written on their van's windshield...
> anybody else notice it?
>
> -Toby
>
> --
> '87 16v

Eric
Westminster, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
88 Scirocco 16v (Parts car)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox